apple apple cider vinegar avocado banana basil black pepper brown rice cabbage canned tomatoes carrots cayenne chickpeas cilantro cinnamon cumin dairy free egg free garlic ginger gluten free Kale lemon Nutritional Yeast onion paprika parsley quinoa raisins red pepper rolled oats soy milk spinach stevia sumac sweet potato tahini tofu tomato tomatoes turmeric vegan vegetarian walnuts wheat free whole-wheat flour
- 1 Frozen banana per person
- 1/2 Cap-ful Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 Cup Soy or Almond milk (approximately)
- 3-4 Raw walnuts per serving (optional)
- Maple Extract
- Handful of nuts (Walnuts, Almonds or Hazelnuts work great)
- Lemon Extract or shavings
- Raisins soaked in warm water with Rum extract (for Rum raisin flavor)
- Strawberry extract or a few frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee OR 2 tsp Barley coffee alternative
- Powdered Chai seasonings and Honey
- Powdered Carob or chocolate
- Mint or mint extract
Break pre-frozen peeled banana into chunks and put in food processor. Add seasonings desired except those you want as chunks. Pulse while adding a drizzle of soy/almond milk until the mixture creates a nice ball of ice cream that rolls around on the blades. Then add your nuts or chocolate chunks and pulse until it reaches a desired texture. This is a great dessert all year round and is as healthy and low cal as ice cream can get!
This delicious and classic 2VC dessert is vegan/vegetarian, gluten free, free of added sugar, dairy free and egg free. Enjoy in good health!
You can also do this with roasted pear, pineapple, mango, berries, or whatever you want if you freeze them in advance and mix with at least half a banana per serving. The banana helps to make the puree creamy. MMMM!